Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/09/2019
International Telecommunication Union, Junior E-learning Intern
ITU - International Telecommunication Union
Place des Nations, Genève, Svizzera
Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing, Educazione e Formazione
6 mesi. Dal 1 novembre 2019 al 30 aprile 2020
L'offerta scade il 16/10/2019
- Provides support in liaising with ITU Academy platform users.
- Uploads documentation on the webpages (Drupal and SharePoint) such as training outlines, invitation letters or information notes.
- Assists in editing courses in the e-learning platform, currently Moodle 3.6.
- Participates in the issueance of certificates based on training reports.
- When necessary, uses Adobe Illustrator or InDesign to produce marketing images or material.
- On a bi-monthly basis, assist in the creation of a marketing campaign via Sendgrid to all ITU Academy users.
- Provides assistance in preparation of events and meetings. This includes and is not limited to the preparation of meetings' documentation and presentations.
- Provides assistance with gathering of statistics for the ITU Academy.
University degree in areas related to communication, education, international relations or international development studies. Other university degrees will be considered based on the areas of the research.
Excellent knowledge of English for producing documents (drafting and editing). Advanced knowledge of French for editing documents is an advantage.
Advanced use of the following is an advantage: Drupal, Moodle, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Indesign/Illustrator, SendGrid.