Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/09/2019
Frog, Experience Design Intern (Digital Products)
2 Glade Path, London, Regno Unito
Informatica/ICT, Engineering, Grafica e Design
6 mesi. Inizio novembre 2019.
Experience Designers at frog wear many hats - from service designer and researcher to information architect, interaction, and UI designer. They are curious and detail-oriented individuals who are passionate about coping with complexity to enhance user's satisfaction, pleasure and usability of products and services – regardless of whether it’s a website, app, software application, data-driven environment, connected device, or multi-channel service.
As an Experience Design Intern, you will have the possibility to work in multi-disciplinary teams, analyzing user insights and research findings to be translated into design systems and detailed specifications for the development.
- Undergraduate qualification and pursuing, or have completed, a post-grad degree in an accredited interaction design or HCI program in Europe
- Very knowledgeable of user interface issues and information architecture
- Detail oriented, hardworking, self-motivated, and proactive
- Passionate about interaction design and technology
- Experienced in research and design for a variety of mediums, from web, to tablet, to mobile
- Possessing a meaningful and engaging portfolio that showcases your design skills and abilities
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience, in-house or consultancy background