Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/09/2019
SAP, Finance and Controlling Internship
1012/1014, Kingswood Avenue, Dublin, Irlanda
Contabilità e finanza
6 mesi. Inizio gennaio 2020.
Expectations and Tasks
- You will gain experience in various finance areas. Order to Invoice, Order to Cash, Profit & Loss reporting (T&E, Program Spend)
- Support, provide and facilitate the timely and effective flow of information from the teams within Finance (CFO, Local Chief Accountant, Commercial, Collections) to ensure that regional leaders are kept informed regarding any questions that they have regarding Accounts Receivable and DSO
- Prepare and support the preparation of slides for management presentation ensuring consistent formats are followed and status is clear
- Support Global Controller in running standard and ad-hoc reports and disseminate /push information to stakeholders on specific topics
- Support Global Controller on ad-hoc topics like table settings and infrastructure hierarchies that provide insight to business results
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business or Finance
- Experience with Excel is desired however training can be provided.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills and also the ability to work independently and take responsibility.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Experience or an interest to learn about online digital Store finance & operations.