Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/09/2019
Radisson, Internship in Digital Marketing
Rue du Fossé aux Loups 47, Brussels, Belgio
L'offerta scade il 05/11/2019
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.).
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
- Maintenance of all online content, including brand websites, 3rd party sites and conference & event sites conform to brand standards
- Manage relations with influencers / content creators.
- Responsible of the e-reputation and social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn...).
- Analyze guest satisfaction results and implement improvement plan.
- Management of Guests reviews and responses (Google, TripAdvisor…).
- Provide comprehensive business support to the Sales & Marketing department.
- Create and maintain a media and marketing database relevant to the target audiences of the hotels
- Negotiation and follow-up of partnerships.
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Advertising paid campaigns for the 2 hotels (Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram).
- Customer oriented and friendly
- Previous experience in the hospitality field
- Confident and motivated
- Organized and multi-tasking
- Have a team spirit and at the same time be independent
- Good communication and time management skills
- Fluent in English and French (speaking and writing)
- Able to create Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Have a genuine “Yes I Can!” attitude
- Be enrolled in a school/university and provide an internship agreement