Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/09/2019
Citi, Financial Analyst Intern 2020 Spring
Hungária krt. 40-44, Budapest, Ungheria
Contabilità e finanza
Responsible for controlling, analyzing and reporting the financial performance of our Sales, Trading, Investment Banking and Corporate Lending Businesses. The roles include understanding of the trading strategies including the products (such as equity, FX, commodities, credit, rates) hedging, pricing, funding, risk management, and regulatory implications.
Prepares statistical and prudential reports for the local regulators in various EMEA countries. Calculates capital adequacy figures under Basel 3 and reports the Balance Sheet, the Income Statement and their breakdowns according to the rules of their local regulators.
- Currently completing a BSc/MSc/PhD in Economics, Accounting, Finance, or similar
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Understanding of financial products (stock, bonds, derivatives) and interest in the world’s financial markets
- Sound accounting foundations (have studied accounting for at least two semesters)
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight reporting deadlines, pro-active attitude, team player