Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/09/2019
eDreams, Payments Intern
Carrer de Bailèn, 67-69, Barcelona, Spagna
Contabilità e finanza
- Monitor costs & revenue related to partners invoices:
- Invoices and cost control management;
- Coordinate with Finance & Procurement of monthly POs;
- Point of contact for Finance related matters (controlling, invoices).
- Track weekly performance of key KPIs:
- Build weekly report and update figures.
- Monitor BI / data input in the systems:
- Ensure data accuracy;
- Ensure timely updates of main KPIs.
- Support management (funding & monitoring) of internal tools in order to ensure proper payment and cash flow processes.
- Critical Thinking;
- Good communication skills; fluency in English and Spanish;
- Advanced MS Office.
- Ability to manage and summarize big data;
- Being able to sign an Internship Agreement is a MUST;
- Ability to work on multiple projects;
- Problem solving;
- Desire to work in a challenging and high-performance environment.