Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/09/2019
SES, Internship - SDR Based Tracking Receiver
Rue Pierre Werner, Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
You will contribute to enabling low cost satellite terminals by developing a Software Defined Radio (SDR) based tracking receiver.
- Work into the SDR platform foreseen (tutorials, webinar)
- Implement a tracking receiver for use with MEO and GEO satellites based on the SDR platform and in conjunction with an existing motorized antenna
- Functional and performance tests on GEO satellites, possibly also MEO satellites
- Assess the perspective for mass production of a low cost product
- Being an advanced Bachelor/ Master’s student in a relevant technical area;
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellite communications
- Preferably experience with Software Defined Radio (SDR) technology
- Knowledge of Radio Frequency (RF) technology, digital signal processing, programming
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Word, Windows);
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset.