Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/09/2019
Spotify, Student Ambassador – KTH
Regeringsgatan 19, Stockholm, Svezia
- Be the connection between Spotify and the KTH students. This means being fully responsible for the events. Everything from creation, planning and executing events and activities.
- Have the freedom of realizing your own ideas in bringing the Spotify culture to students.
- Join forces with the other ambassadors at Chalmers to create engaging and inspirational events for tech students from all over Sweden, such as office events and student band nights.
- A Computer Science or IT student at KTH on the third or fourth year. You should have at least one year left of your studies, master’s thesis excluded.
- An outgoing, humble, creative, social and networking personality. A self-starter that is used to taking initiatives and making things happen without being told.
- Experience from project/event management, such as within the Student Union, where you have been taking ideas from scratch to success. Your network among KTH students should be extensive.
- A fierce passion for technology.