Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/09/2019
Zurich, Web Specialist internship
Via Augusta, 200, Barcelona, Spagna
Grafica e Design
L'offerta scade il 03/11/2019
- Publishing content across multiple web channels (internally) and ensuring a consistent, relevant and timely execution.
- Repurposing multimedia content, primarily imagery, to fit the various online formats (thumbnails, banners, etc.)
- Help optimizing pages (including layouts) to improve content effectiveness and increase user engagement (low bounce rate, page views, time spent, etc.)
- Partnering with content editors/authors to prepare content plans and production in advance of launches, events, campaigns and other online communications.
- Support the content management stream on the process to define outlines, create content and proofread various articles.
- Maintaining a scope of work that is approximately 60% publishing and 40% content organization, layout, page optimization, site maintenance and imagery.
- University Degree in Marketing, Communication or with a related focus.
- Fluent in English
- Some skill in German is a plus
- Experience using a CMS to create websites such as Wordpress.
- Have a flair for layout and Design