Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/09/2019
UN, Intern - Flexible Workplace Support
United Nations Office in Geneva
Palais des Nations, Geneva , Svizzera
Ingegneria e Architettura
L'offerta scade il 24/10/2019
The internship offers an opportunity to participate in the day-to-day tasks related to the realization of key architecture and change initiatives within a large-scale project impacting the workplace and ways of working of UN staff. The key missions include assisting the project team in the implementation of a Furniture Mock-Up, a Flexible Working Pilot and the development of a “Flexible Workplace” User Manual.
- Applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- (a) be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); (b) be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor's level or equivalent); or (c) have graduated with a university degree (as defined above) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation;
- Be computer literate in standard software applications. Training/experience in architectural software such as Revit and BIM would be desirable;
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter;
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. Fluency in spoken and written English or French are required for the internship. Knowledge of an additional official UN language is an asset.