Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/09/2019
VMware, Intern - Professional Services - Associate Consultant
Calle Rafael Botí, Madrid, Spagna
6 mesi (da gennaio 2020)
The global VMware Professional Services Organization (PSO) influences the digitization of the customer, the team is dedicated to make deployment of the solution a success. We ensure that VMware customers are successfully implementing their business plans from adoption all the way to a fully functioning virtualized datacenter. The team includes Implementation/Managed Services, Project/Engagement Management, Education Services, and Technical Account Management (TAM) Services. As part of the Intern role will undergo a program of training including:
- Mentoring, coaching and sponsorship for career development.
- Effective communications training to ensure customer interactions.
- Customer and partner facing activities and tasks, providing real-world experience.
- Commercial and technical presentation training.
- Hands-on training in leading edge VMware technology.
- A persistent, self-starter with a track record of success in their academic career to date.
- Willingness to learn, with a real passion for technology.
- An excellent teammate who works with integrity to succeed in a high-energy, dynamic environment.
- Enthusiastic phone manner, excellent listening, social and writing skills.
- Must be studying toward a bachelor’s degree - Computer Science, MIS/BIS, Engineering or Science preferred.
- IT experience or software development abilities a plus.