Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/09/2019
Carwow, Prácticas Contenido
L'offerta scade il 30/11/-0001
- As a Online Editor Internship, you will be responsible for all the website content; from writing car reviews on our blog or updating social media, to helping launch new brands on the site.
- You will be creating reviews based on recent new car launches and ensuring that the latest models of each brand are fully available to carwow customers.
- With your SEO expertise, you'll make sure your articles are perfectly keyword-optimized, found easily in Google search, and reach the largest readership possible every day.
- You have completed (or are in the final semester of) a university degree in the field of Journalism, Media or Communication Management. (Relevant experience of career changers will also be considered.)
- Writing clear, meaningful, exciting and error-free Spanish texts is easy for you
- You're a huge car fan
- You will be highly motivated, with a feel for current trends and a good eye for photos and design
- You will be a careful, detail oriented, worker whilst not sacrificing speed.
- You’re able to remain goal focussed through tight deadlines.
- You will be familiar with detailed online research
- You don’t let problems stop you, you