Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/10/2019
PwC, Summer Internship Management Consulting Manchester Summer 2020
Hardman St, Manchester , Regno Unito
- You’ll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on live and interesting client projects. You will be doing real work on real clients so be prepared to get stuck in.
- You’ll get to work closely with the best in industry, finance and government in the UK and abroad, bringing fresh insights and motivation to the problems they face.
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn about what we do across our different consulting business areas and work with clients to drive innovation and growth, manage costs and operate effectively.
- Working alongside specialists, you’ll work on client projects to give you the best insight into what we’re about.
- You’ll need to be in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree; or
- You’ll need to be in your final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate place confirmed; and
- You’ll need to have, or be on course for, a 2.1 degree or above in any subject. We determine whether you're on course for a 2.1 based on the grades you achieved in your last completed year of academic study.