Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/10/2019
Voyage Privé, Internship - Buyer Assistant
684 Avenue du Club Hippique, Aix-en-Provence, Francia
6 mesi. Inizio gennaio 2020.
Flash Sale Product Production:
- Gathering information from buyers and suppliers: product tracking grids, photos, descriptions, capacities, stock levels
- Technically create the products in our various back offices: creating tariff grids and products
- Preparing the merchandising brief with the buyer and the supplier: title and photos for the flash sale and ensuring the necessary information reaches the departments concerned (marketing, publishing, customer service, data)
- Checking the descriptions and photo libraries before sending them to the online department
- Following up the sale in progress: monitoring inventory twice a day, additional inventory management, checking the product online
- Updating the products in our back office
- Preparing and sending the product monitoring tables within the deadlines
- Coordinating and analysing benchmarks with buyers
Business Management :
- Update and monitor the records and supplier contacts
- Monitor supplier contracts
- Prepare and send sales reports to suppliers
- You have a BETEC Higher National Diploma from a Business School/University and are looking for a final-year or gap year internship for six months from January 2020
- You are self-reliant, disciplined and curious, with a good analytical skills and team spirit. Your interpersonal skills are excellent and you love to play around with figures. You also want to learn by ‘getting your hands dirty’!
- You are curious about the universe of e-commerce and flash sales
- You are very familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and are completely at home with pivot tables!
- An excellent command of the English language is essential for this internship