Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/10/2019
Philips, Internship: Global Events Team
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
- Supporting the execution of corporate global events. Working closely with our event managers and supporting on all aspects of the event such as pre show, during the show and post show analysis.
- Liaising with suppliers to make sure they deliver as well as communicating with stakeholders.
- Arranging the logistics, housing, bookings of meeting rooms or demo rooms at large corporate events.
- Acting as an ‘expert’ on the teams processes to ensure that event managers are able to perform efficiently their job to the highest standards.
- Supporting post event analysis, lead systems, internal and client feedback.
- Providing admin support as well as organizing and facilitating workshops and meetings.
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in business administration, economics, marketing or related studies.
- Strong affinity with marketing and event development.
- Team worker, self-starter, organizational talent, creativity and project management skills are a must-have.
- Excellent communication in English, both writing and speaking;
- Passionate about events and has a flexible, marketing and customer oriented attitude.
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.