Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/10/2019
Philips, Internship: Global Experience Marketing Operations
Gagel 1, Best, Paesi Bassi
6-12 mesi. Inizio: gennaio 2020
- Assist with maintaining Philips Live, which enables internal users to organize Philips own branded events and customer experiences easily. You will act as the events desk interface, launching and supporting the new tools and infrastructure that will help the markets and businesses structure and promote their event, acquire and register customers, track attendance and measure ROI.
- Develop, maintain and deploy internal tools such as events internal website page, events asset library.
- Work closely with event managers in order to collect, store and organize all up to date digital assets from past events.
- Build, maintain and train staff on the internal marketing tools such as the new marketing store, and on line digital asset inventory.
- Monitor functional email accounts and distribute emails to the appropriate team members.
- Set up lead capture surveys
- Maintain process documents
- Assist with projects to improve event performance as needed.
- Studying towards your BSc or MSc degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related studies. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Strong affinity with marketing and event development. Multitasking activities and fast learning.
- Self-starter, organizational talent, creativity and project management skills are a must-have.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Language: exceptional English written and verbal skills