Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/10/2019
VMware, Intern - EMEA Renewals
Ballincollig, Cork, Irlanda
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
da aprile 2020
The Renewals Channel Intern will be a significant hire to the renewals channel team providing operational “back office” support to the channel facing renewals partner teams. You will be expected to establish, build and maintain key day to day relationships with the Channel Engagement team, Renewals Channel Director and at times the external field PBMs sales teams and channel partners. They would take an active role in the support and delivery execution of the partner team.
This person will be responsible for pulling the data and the building of partners quarterly presentation decks, building bespoke presentations targeted at helping the channel team focus more on external facing partner activity. Subsequently a requirement of strong skills on excel, data extraction and PowerPoint added with a “common sense” approach will be key to the success of this individual.
Responsibilities: Working using standard PowerPoint VMware templates. Be responsible for the creation of presentation slide decks for major outbound partner activities. Skills and responsibilities include data extraction, manipulation of quarter performance, historical performance and future opportunity outlook. Utilizing data extracted from information located in vmstar (SFDC), partner incumbency reports and XSUS bookings. Data manipulation using excel and presentation creation using PowerPoint. These include:
- QBR Presentation decks for x22 PFP Partners
- QBR Presentation decks for x 2 EMEA (Europe Middle East and Africa) Major distributors
- Monthly executive partner performance dashboards x 3
- Monthly Short & Snappy presentation deck
- Monthly creation of the Distribution Forum presentation deck
- Adhoc presentations for internal and partners presentation.
- Engage and align with EMEA Renewals Channel Director to provide support to drive up external facing productivity between renewals and the EMEA Channel.
- Work with EMEA Renewals operations create partner performance templates for the use by renewals channel teams.
- Align and work with EMEA renewals inside sales teams, channel resellers and distributors in support of renewals sales.
- From time to engage directly with the reseller, distributor or Partner business manager to understand fully the partner landscape with the view to improve the relationship and increase the renewals metrics
- Monitor/measure distributor renewal sales execution in conjunction with
- SREV sales team
- Work with marketing to ensure Partner development funds is appropriately allocated and initiatives are tracked.
- Establish a position of being the internal ‘go to person’ for the renewals channel team.
- Fluency in English is critical
- Studying toward a Business or Marketing degree preferable
- Strong business, technical and analytical capabilities advantageous
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, PowerPoint, Word.