Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/10/2019
Airbus, Internship / Solution Architect/Data Scientist - Extended Enterprise
Rue des Cosmonautes 31, Toulouse, Francia
Informatica/ICT, Statistica/Data analysis, Project/Business Management
- Being responsible for data driven company strategy implementation within the team
- Ensure the end-to-end product lifecycle and roadmap of solutions, determine product strategy and drive the delivery of the solution.
- Participate to a team to ensure the product / service lifecycle meets quality and service commitments.
- Lead the delivery of functional and conceptual architecture design for Extended Enterprise related projects intended for worldwide use.
- Work jointly with Airbus internal Customers and Suppliers to determine what IT/IS solutions are required to enable integration into Airbus.
- Delivers consistent and efficient architecture across products and secure integration across full portfolio by guiding solution decisions.
This role will involve some travel for business “averaging two a month” in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Ideally educated to Master or PhD degree level (or equivalent) in IM or demonstrated passion for information technology
- Experience as Data Scientist
- Strong communication skills and plays well with others.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Demonstrates experience on following Product Owner and Architecture capabilities at least one aptitude for learning.
o Experience as an Architect / Product Owner
o Project Management (from Waterfall to SAFE/AGILE)
- Language Skills: Advanced level of English.