Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/10/2019
Kraft Heinz, Global Food Safety & Quality Intern
Kraft Heinz Company
Nieuwe Dukenburgseweg 19, Nijmegen, Paesi Bassi
Produzione/Qualità, Project/Business Management, Scienze agrarie/alimentari
5 - 6 mesi. Inizio Gennaio 2020
Benefit: rimborso spese di trasporto
- Support project coordination, communication and documentation activities within:
- Food Safety and Quality Risk Mitigation Projects
- Food Safety and Quality Process Improvement for Suppliers and External Factories
- Coordination and collation of information from our global suppliers on improvements, KPI’s and monitoring process of improvements
- Identify, track, report and support in updating and communicating information related to key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Management, organization and consolidation of information for regional and global communication and planned meetings.
- Analyzing Information and supporting the global management team
- You are enrolled at a European university during at least 50% of the duration of the internship.
- You are at the end of your bachelor, or in your master’s degree.
- Food Processing or Food/ Quality Background in general
- You have good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.