Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/10/2019
Deloitte, Artificial Intelligence Trainee
Les Terres Rouges, building D, 5 Avenue de la Fonte, Esch-sur-Alzette, Lussemburgo
Informatica/ICT, Statistica/Data analysis
Our young AI team within Capital Markets, aiming at meeting the biggest challenges faced by financial industry with front-end techniques, is looking for a trainee to further develop existing projects and to bring in new inspirations.
Your next challenge
- Improve and generalize pre-developed applications and platforms
- Communicate with our business analysts in order to better understand internal and external needs
- Come up with innovative ideas to solve practical issues with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques
- Lead and promote your own project
- Develop knowledge in financial markets and instruments, and obtain a deeper understanding of the banking and fund industry
- A Master's degree in a quantitative filed, such as Financial Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.
- Expertise in statistical modelling techniques, such as linear and logistic regression, GLM, tree models, cluster analysis, principal components, feature creation and validation, etc.
- Basic knowledge in Machine Learning methodologies, such as shallow neural network, support vector machines, random forests, etc.
- Knowledge in derivatives or financial risk management is required
- Programming experience with Python, C#, SQL; VBA or MATLAB is a plus
- Fluent in English; French is a plus