Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/10/2019
Fronier Economics Internship
Frontier Economics Ltd
Place Stephanie Avenue Louise 65, Brussels, Belgio
Contabilità e finanza
L'offerta scade il 30/04/2020
- Delivering a robust and accurate technical or theoretical analysis in a timely way, guided by more experienced consultants
- Contributing to the writing of reports or notes, written in a logical and well-structured manner using language appropriate for the intended audience
- Applying economic frameworks, ranging from economic equilibrium theory to econometric modelling
- Developing your Excel, Stata and modelling skills
- Working collaboratively with your project team/s as appropriate, while also being able to work alone on a piece of analysis seeking support when required
- Managing your own work and time to ensure you meet the agreed project deadlines, seeking advice from more experienced consultants as required; and,
- Work with Frontier economists across EMEA.
On the first day of your internship, you will have an induction covering different areas of Frontier and you will receive some basic training on various software packages and programmes that we use. You will also meet your mentor, who has the responsibility for giving you advice, day-to-day guidance and feedback on your performance. You will discuss with your mentor what practices you will work in and what projects you are initially working on. You will also have a “buddy” – an Analyst who is on hand to answer any general queries you have about Frontier. During your internship you will find yourself working in project teams with Analysts, Consultants and Directors. You will receive guidance, feedback and support throughout your internship, and we welcome your feedback on us too. After your internship, you can apply to become an Analyst. You will be responsible for:
- You will be predicted or have obtained 2:1 university degree in Economics (or equivalent from a university outside the UK)
- Strong interest and understanding of micro-economics
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Exceptional communications skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A fluency in the native language of the country you are applying to (a second language is also desirable, but essential).
This internship is also available at Berlin, Cologne, Dublin, London, Paris.
The deadline for the London and Dublin offices is 31/01/2020.