Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/10/2019
Toyota, Internship Safety & Quality Assurance Manuals - Vehicle Logistics Group
Toyota Motor Europe
Bourgetlaan, 60, Brussels, Belgio
6-12 mesi. Inizio: non oltre il 6 gennaio 2020
You will be joining Operations Development Department.
This team is responsible to develop our entire Vehicle Logistics Network in Europe, to ensure we perform the most safe operations and achieve the best quality on a daily basis, in order to guarantee on time delivery that meet Toyota manufacturing standards.
In order to support the above, you will be requested to lead the update of VLG Safety and Quality Assurance Manual.
To do so you will have to:
- Work closely with Operations Development team to fully grasp our current processes and standards, and concisely document them.
- Perform regular visit to our Logistics Center to ensure the standards match reality
- Identify Kaizen opportunities in our daily operations and document the most efficient one as the standard to follow.
- Last year of Business Engineering / Industrial Engineering. It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.
- Experience in Quality Assurance Manual creation
- Passionate about standardization
- Ease in process flows creation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Share Point, Visual Basic, Access & Excel
- Result driven, problem solver
- Team player with strong personality
- Willing to travel – day trip (~20%)
- Fluent in English