Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/10/2019
Adecco, Internship - Public Affairs
Bellerivestrasse 30, Zurich, Svizzera
Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing
6-12 mesi. Inizio gennaio 2020.
• Monitoring policy developments on global, European and national levels and briefing the Group Public Affairs team on relevant developments
• Support in drafting public affairs deliverables for internal and external stakeholders (Position Papers, Briefings), as well as PR and Thought Leadership iterations.
• Development and Maintenance of a central “policy hub” database in close collaboration with colleagues from diverse departments.
• Support the design, development and execution of a number of public affairs events, including logistics and on-site event management.
• Represent the Group Public Affairs team in selected internal and external work streams.
• Support the Group Public Affairs team in other tasks as necessary.
- The Intern has completed or will complete a Bachelor or Master's degree in a relevant field such as Political Sciences / International Relations / Public Affairs, Communications, Journalism or Business Administration
- Collaborative and familiar with working as part of a team
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and engage with a broad range of stakeholders
- Interest or already in-depth experience in online communication, e.g. Social Media, Blogger / Influencer
- Ability to communicate in a concise and structured manner paired with a level of confidence to face senior stakeholders when necessary
- Analytical approach with an eye for details combined with the ability to see the big picture
- Organised person looking for efficiency in operations
- Pro-active, positive and can-do attitude.
- Business fluent in English, further languages are beneficial.