Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/10/2019
Airbus, Internship - Pilot Decision-Making Assistance During Automatic Landing
Airbus Operations SAS
CS 83172, 316 Route de Bayonne, Toulouse, Francia
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Engineering
4 - 6 mesi. Inizio aprile 2020.
The objective of the internship is to develop a risk model supporting aircraft pilots in their decision-making during automatic landing phase and to provide advice on the best strategy (proceed or go-around) depending on external factors (weather) and aircraft-internal factor (system failures). This tool may contribute to more autonomous aircraft operations on future aircraft.
You will be working under the supervision of your manager who will help you identify your professional objectives and support you in the development of your skills.
Your main activities will include:
- Analysis of potential candidate methods for the development of a risk-model hosted on an on-board computer
- Development, test and evaluation of selected methods
- Comparison of the risk model results with other risk evaluation means and analysis of sensitivity versus input parameters
- Possibly, extension of the approach to other flight phases
You are preparing a diploma level Bac+5 in Aeronautics, Aircraft Systems, Modelling, Applied Mathematics or equivalent, and you have following competences:
- English: intermediate
- French: beginner
- Statistics and probabilities
- Data science