Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/10/2019
EisnerAmper, Chartered Accountant Trainee
6, The Courtyard Building, Carmanhall Rd, Sandyford,, Dublin, Irlanda
Contabilità e finanza
- Trainees at EisnerAmper Ireland aren’t just assigned to one aspect of a job, you will be involved in every stage of portfolio management, from pre-engagement preparation to reviewing the final output with the Partner.
- We focus on education not just qualifications
- Members of our team lecture at FAE and CAP 2 level, act as External Examiners, correct mock papers, sit on Education boards and write accounting books.
We are recruiting Trainee Chartered Accountants (applications are also welcome from ACCA, CPA and CIMA students). Positions are available for immediate start, both for new trainees and those who have had contracts terminated due to exams.
We welcome high achieving, self-starters from any degree or discipline, who clearly demonstrate a passion for and drive towards personal excellence. Whilst it is not a requirement to have an accounting degree, relevant experience in a financial services, international business, or a professional services environment would be an advantage. At EisnerAmper Ireland, we recognise and reward our people for the contributions they make on a daily basis. Suitable candidates will have:
- Achieved excellence in their academic discipline, minimum of current 2.1 in a business, mathematical or analytical discipline;
- A passion to serve and a desire to become a world-class accountant and business advisor;
- An outstanding work ethic and a 100% commitment to being the best;
- A desire to be a team player with excellent communication skills and an attitude of enjoying life;
- Some expertise or experience in one or more of our target markets and in particular banking, financial services and/or international business;
- A working knowledge of a foreign language would be an advantage; and
- Demonstrated excellence at something in your personal life.