Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/10/2019
Ferrero, Internship Tax Analyst
Ferrero HQ in Luxembourg
r. de Trèves - Findel Business Center-Complexe B, Findel, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza
6 mesi. Inizio: dicembre 2019-gennaio 2020
1.500 euro mensili lordi
Benefit: mensa aziendale
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT and direct tax returns (i.e. collecting and documenting data);
- Supporting work papers, estimated tax payments and various other tax filing requirements;
- Contributing to responses to tax authorities and timely resolutions of other tax matters;
- Periodically reviewing withholding tax rates and procedures;
- Interacting with multiple corporate functions and internal stakeholders as support on tax matters;
- Providing further tax support (i.e. analysis of pending legislation, preparation of required transfer pricing documentation and reporting, implementation of legislative changes etc.).
- Bachelor/Master Student or Graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Tax, Accounting, Business Law or related fields;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- An accurate mindset with attention to detail;
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines;
- Knowledge of European VAT and tax law is considered a plus;
- Enthusiasm and motivation to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot table, v-look up);
- First experience with SAP is an advantage.
- Proficiency in English;
- Any other language is considered a plus.