Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/10/2019
IATA, Intern - Geneva Training Center
IATA - International Air Transport Association
Route de l‘aéroport 33, Geneva, Svizzera
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Turismo e ospitalità, Educazione e Formazione, Project/Business Management
- Handling the customer relationship: thanks to a good knowledge of TRNG’s portfolio (300+ courses) and policies following a 2-week training, answer any question and provide proactive guidance to ensure a high level of customer service (including visa invitation letters and certificate/diploma issuance) and return business;
- Organizing the designated instructor’s travel and accommodation (choosing and booking flights and handling visa applications);
- Getting the course material received electronically from the Product Manager (PM) printed and order the relevant publications if any;
- Ensuring proper set-up for the course venue;
- Collect fees on outstanding debt for all assigned courses, and follow up with Finance on payment application. Provide feedback and status on aged items to the Credit Manager;
- Follow through to finalization on a minimum of 1 own commercial lead for in-company courses (or similar contracts).
- Carry out any special project assigned. These projects vary depending on needs and have included building a training kit for new hires, coordinating social events for the team, coordinate bad debt reconciliation activities and data, manage the Training Centers supplies’ inventory, etc.
Are pursuing a University Degree (or are within one year of graduation) in Business Administration or equivalent;
Have organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high attention to detail;
Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a persistent and positive can-do approach.