Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/10/2019
United Nations Human Settlements Programme, Intern - Programme Management
United Nations Human Settlements Programme
Smart City Expo World Congress, Fira de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spagna
Ecologia e ambiente, Ingegneria e Architettura
L'offerta scade il 21/10/2019
- Support the calibration of the existing diagnostic tools on urban resilience used by the Programme through the assessment, analysis, calculation, and/or improvement of urban resilience indicators applied to the participating cities of the Programme;
- Assist in the implementation of the diagnostic tools on urban resilience to the participating cities of the Programme, including by using Geographic Information System (GIS);
- Assist in analyzing and summarizing the outcomes of the application of the diagnostic tools in both the language of the participating cities and of the Programme, and support the conversion of the outcomes into visuals;
- Assist in the conversion, writing, translation, design and development of contents (incl. graphics) to be used by the Programme;
- Undertake any other tasks for the Programme, which are in line with the experience of the intern.
- Applicants must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program (minimum Bachelor's level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with a university degree and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
- Be computer literate in standard software applications.
- Preferred area of study: Advanced university degree in Urban or Regional Planning, Architecture, Engineering, Environmental Studies, Development Studies, or another field deemed relevant to the subject areas covered by the Programme. The candidate should have advanced knowledge in Urban Resilience, Disaster Risk Reduction, Sustainable Development or Climate change Adaptation, good command of the GIS and Adobe Creative Suite software, as well as some basic research and analysis skills associated with the relevant fields of the Programme.
- Candidates that are fluent in French and English are required, and able to support the implementation in cities in French-speaking countries.