Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/10/2019
United Nations Conference for Trade and Development, Intern - Economic Affairs
UNCTAD - United Nations Conference for Trade and Development
Palais des Nations, Geneva, Svizzera
Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing
4-6 mesi (da novembre 2019)
L'offerta scade il 27/10/2019
a) Assists in the preparation of briefing material for senior officials prior to their participation in high-level events.
b) Supports substantive messaging of the Secretary-General including preparing inputs for speeches, articles, op-eds.
c) Supports the preparation and production of written material, among other articles, blogs and news items in English, particularly on issues related to the UNCTAD mandates.
d) Attends meetings and assists in reporting, writing briefs and other content.
e) Assists in other areas when requested.
To qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent); or
- Have graduated with a university degree and, if selected, much commence the internship within a one year period of graduation from an academic programme. Applicants who are unable to commence the internship within one year of graduation shall not be accepted.
Applicants also must:
- Be computer literate in standard software applications;
- For this position, preference will be given to students in the field of economics, international affairs, political science and development, and with strong writing skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required for this Internship Programme. Knowledge of French is desirable.