Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/10/2019
EUCOPE, Public Affairs Internship
European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs AISBL (EUCOPE)
Rue Marie de Bourgogne 58, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Sanitaria/medicale
6 mesi. Inizio 1.gennaio 2020.
L'offerta scade il 24/10/2019
The internship covers all kind of public affairs activities, from monitoring of health-related legislative developments, drafting reports and analyses to stakeholder meetings but also online communications, etc. The topics we deal with include monitoring of EP legislative developments, general questions of EU law, health law & policy developments, and EU regulatory affairs. The internship will also require support in administrative and logistics matters.
- A good background in EU policy matters
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Previous internship with the European Commission, other EU institution or EU industry representations (desirable)
- Some prior knowledge of EU healthcare issues (desirable)
- Strong analytical and summarising skills
- Fluency in English