Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/10/2019
Salzburg Global Seminar, Development Internship
Salzburg Global Seminar
Leopoldskronstrasse 56-58, Salzburg, Austria
Benefit: Vitto e alloggio, rimborso spese di viaggio.
L'offerta scade il 30/10/2019
- Conducting research for the Development Team regarding potential institutional and individual donors, summarize findings and make recommendations regarding follow-up;
- Supporting the Program Team in organizing, implementing and documenting Salzburg Global Seminar programs;
- Using the organization’s Raiser’s Edge database to gather historical information regarding individual and institutional partners;
- Drafting program-related concept notes and assist in the development of proposals and reports to partners and institutional supporters;
- Reviewing and edit concept papers and grant proposals for clarity; and
- Writing briefings to prepare executives for external meetings and calls.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of Salzburg Global Seminar;
- Recently completed or in the process of pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with a demonstrable interest in one of Salzburg Global’s program areas, or academic experience in non-profit management or fundraising;
- A can-do attitude, ability to multi-task and a willingness to work flexible hours, according to program needs;
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English, including the ability to edit text;
- Comfortable working with people from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds;
- Proficiency in internet research and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Experience working with databases is preferable.