Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/10/2019
AkzoNobel, Digital Media Internship
Christian Neefestraat 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
L'offerta scade il 30/12/2019
Working from our Global Center in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, you will be involved with a wide range of tasks at the digital heart of our global communications objectives.
In particular you write blogs, create visuals and edit videos that will sit on both global and local social channels. You also help us to explore and examine the latest social trends and media opportunities, and take on digital responsibilities such as maintaining and updating digital platforms (e.g. corporate website).
Occasionally you help our team to organize media events.
- Student in communications, new/digital media or similar;
- Photoshop and basic video editing skills;
- Proactive attitude and comfortable with working under pressure;
- An understanding of market trends and the ability to translate these into (social) media opportunities;
- Exceptional writing skills including fluent written and spoken English.