Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/01/2020
Agfa, Internship : DISCOVERY project Advanced Materials Design
Septestraat 27, Mortsel, Belgio
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Engineering, Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica
Retribuito + benefit
- Discover the thrill of Discovery in your specific area of interest with the focus on advanced materials, formulation and product, process & system engineering.
- Have a chance to learn from our brightest researchers and technologists.
- Team up with other talented students and trainees from top universities in Europe.
- Have the opportunity to test your skills and readiness for real top innovation work.
- Gain hands-on experience on industrial research and process development.
Discovery Internships in the field of Advanced Materials Design can be in the following research areas:
- Polymer, dye and supramolecular synthesis, analytics and technology
- Formulation research in coatings, nanopigments, inks and functional fluids
- Study of the behaviour of chemical systems related to printing and imaging processes (e.g. inkjet, offset, flexo, medical diagnosis)
You are a student who….
- is studying for a Master’s degree in the following disciplines of Material, Polymer Science and Technology, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- has a good working knowledge of English (preferred results are min TOEIC 750, min TOEFL 520, CAE C or local advanced examinations, if known)
- has obtained good academic results