Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/11/2019
Agfa, Internship: DISCOVERY project Applications Research
Septestraat 27, Mortsel, Belgio
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Informatica/ICT, Engineering
Retribuito + benefit
- Discover the thrill of Discovery in your specific area of interest with the focus on advanced materials, formulation, engineering, application and software research.
- Have a chance to learn from our brightest researchers and technologists.
- Team up with other talented students and trainees from top universities in Europe.
- Have the opportunity to test your skills and readiness for real top innovation work.
- Gain hands-on experience on industrial research and process development.
Discovery Internships in the field of Applications Research can be in the following research areas:
- Applied research on Computer-to-Plate
- Applied research on Inkjet Systems
You are a student who….
- is studying for a Master’s degree in the following disciplines: chemical engineering, mechanical- and software engineering, commercial engineering.
- has a good working knowledge of English (preferred results are min TOEIC 750, min TOEFL 520, CAE C or local advanced examinations, if known)
- has obtained good academic results