Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/10/2019
Agfa, Internship: DISCOVERY project Information Technologies
Septestraat 27, Mortsel, Belgio
Retribuito + benefit
- Discover the thrill of Discovery in your specific area of interest with the focus on software research and engineering.
- Have a chance to learn from our brightest researchers and technologists.
- Team up with other talented students and trainees from top universities in Europe and the world.
- Have the opportunity to test your skills and readiness for real top innovation work.
- Gain hands-on experience on industrial research and process development.
Discovery Internships in the field of Information Technologies can be in the following research areas:
- Image Processing
- Software for publishing and prepress
- Software for medical applications
You are a student who….
- is studying for a Master’s degree in the following disciplines of Optical Engineering, Image processing or ICT
- has a good working knowledge of English (preferred results are min TOEIC 750, min TOEFL 520, CAE C or local advanced examinations, if known)
- has obtained good academic results