Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/10/2019
European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency, Legal and Procurement Department Traineeship
GSA - European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency
Janovského 438/2, Prague, Repubblica ceca
1.000 € al mese
Benefit: Rimborso viaggio A/R
L'offerta scade il 29/06/2020
- Assisting the department in its daily activities, including participating in internal and/or external meetings
- Supporting contract management, procurement and grants activities arising in the department such as drafting and revising tender specifications, contracts and contract amendments under supervision
- Participating to tenders/grant proposals evaluation
- Providing assistance on various files and legal requests handled by the department
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders on legal / procurement / grants / contract management questions
- Researching and analysing law sources such as EU regulations, legislations, legal articles, treaties, etc.
- Reporting on new case-law of EU courts
- Assisting in the negotiation or amendment of contractual terms and conditions
- Providing administrative support (archiving, data entry and processing, etc.)
- Contributing to internal reporting tasks.
- Nationality of any Member State of the European Union or Norway
- Possess or pursue a recognised higher education degree (university education or equivalent), evidencing completion of a full cycle of study, or in the case of candidates who are at the end of their studies, an official attestation from their university or school stating the marks obtained
- Have an initial experience or specific expertise in one of the areas of work of the Agency obtained either through specialisation as part of the applicant’s studies for a university degree, a dissertation or other research project conducted as part of their studies or through professional experience or a previous traineeship or otherwise
- Possess a thorough knowledge of one official language of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union; one of these languages must be the working language of the Agency (English)
- Initial experience in EU public procurement or in a law firm or a legal department dealing with complex technological matters would be an asset
- Good knowledge of IT applications (Word, Excel, PPT and any other is an asset).