Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/10/2019
Bcw, Internship - Public Affairs - Healthcare and Food Practice
BCW - Burson Cohn & Wolfe
Square de Meeûs 37, Bruxelles, Belgio
6 mesi. Inizio febbraio 2020.
- Monitoring and research on EU policy developments.
- Attend team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Involvement in client work and occasional client meetings
- Participation as a junior consultant in client projects.
- Writing reports and preparing briefings.
- Assisting in event organisation and attending them in a professional capacity.
- A degree in European studies, international relations or politics.
- And/or prior experience within the EU institutions or other EU-focused role(s).
- And/or experience with Health/food NGOs
- Strong research abilities.
- Excellent communication skills - both spoken and written.
- Basic Social Media Knowledge and experience.
- Critical thinking with an eagerness to work in a super international (and fun) team.
- Legal eligibility to work in the EU.