Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/10/2019
Euler Hermes, Internship - Digital Marketing Project Manager
Euler Hermes Group
1 Place des Saisons, Courbevoie, Paris, Francia
L'offerta scade il 23/12/2019
- Ensure the daily development and updates of the corporate website under our new CMS (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Support countries on the new delivery of website features (live chat, Smart Popin, AB testing, Personae Module, Call Tracking, Linkedin Autofill… )
- Countries support in the roll out of the SEO strategy
- Ensure KPI monitoring, reporting and make recommendations (Google Analytics)
- Participate in upskilling local digital marketing teams by organizing & coordinating Centres of Excellence (CoE)
- Be on the lookout for the latest trends in social media tools, applications, channels and advise the development
- Regularly analyse the social campaigns and translate the qualitative data results into actionable
- Recommendations for future social media campaigns.
- Analyse and report social media performance to management on a monthly basis.
- Animation of our workplace
- Help regions to move forward and adopt best practices
- Master 2 level acquired or being acquired – university or business school (ESC) with an ideal specialization in digital marketing.
- Ideally proven track record of experience in digital marketing, ideally in B2B or B2C fields gained in-house or at a global digital agency.
- Experience using Content Management Systems
- Hands-on & multi-tasting skills with a creative & team mind-set
- Working knowledge of SEO.
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Fun, energetic and passionate
- Fluent in English, working language & necessary to attend the international coordination calls.