Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/10/2019
Roche, Internship in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition
Nonnenwald 2, Penzberg, Germania
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
4-6 mesi. Inizio: marzo 2020
- You know how to inspire? Then be an intern and inspire our team of Talent Acquisition Experts by supporting and assisting in the preparation and execution of interviews and selection days. As a Roche ambassador, you will coordinate the appointments in direct contact with the candidates and guarantee that the candidates have a great candidate experience.
- Do you want to work close to our talent acquisition process? Then we put parts of our candidate management, including the pre-selection of applications and the use of our e-Recruiting tool, in your hands.
- Would you like to put your theoretical input into practice? Then join us in Talent Acquisition Experts projects and introduce us to current trends in Talent Acquisition. Or you research current topics and share them with our entire Talent Acquisition Team.
- Do you have a feel for process improvements? Then stay alert and make suggestions as to what we can do to make our recruiting processes leaner, faster, easier or more digital.
- You are passionate about talent acquisition and recruiting and would like to expand your experience in this area!
- You are currently enrolled in an economics, humanities or social sciences degree course or you are in a gap year between Bachelor's and Master's studies!
- You are proficient in English and not afraid of talking to international clients in person, via phone or Email!
- A good candidate and line manager experience are not just slogans for you, but an incentive for your daily work.
- You are not afraid of XING, LinkedIn, Talentcube or other online tools and want to use them to find talent!
- You also have a positive mindset and a can-do mentality!