Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/10/2019
Arm, Intern C++ Developer
11 Portland St, Manchester, Regno Unito
3 mesi nel 2020
Arm is looking to welcome an Intern for a 3 month placement into one of our software teams, based in our Manchester office, working in C++ to help us deliver technologies related to Image Processing, Augmented and Virtual reality, and Graphics.
You will need to be studying for (or have obtained) a degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering, or an alternative.
Essential Skills & Qualities
- A creative and structured approach to problem-solving
- Experience coding in C++
- A strong will and eagerness for learning and self-improvement
Useful skills and experience
Any of the following skills would help you progress quicker:
- An understanding of fixed-point arithmetic
- Experience with Linux, scripting and source control systems (e.g. Git, Subversion).
- Exposure of modern software development concepts (e.g. Continuous Integration, iterative development)