Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/10/2019
Arm, Embedded Software Intern
Arm Hungary Kft.
Futó u. 45, Budapest, Ungheria
3 mesi. Inizio 2020.
As an intern, you will work alongside experienced engineers as part of a development team at Arm’s offices in Budapest. Within the team, you will have a mentor and work on tasks that feed into supporting existing projects as well as exploring and prototypingideas for the future. You’ll also receive mentorship and support from other team members and have the opportunity to work across all aspects of the software life cycle.
Tasks vary by team need and are continuously updated to reflect priorities, interns typically work on investigating the feasibility of ideas, extending specific features, comparative analysis of multiple potential solutions and analysing root causes of reportedbehaviours. Many tasks require working with development platforms, or simulated hardware environments where features are being developed and tested before the physical devices have been built.
- A real passion for embedded computing that goes beyond your studies
- A creative and structured approach to problem-solving
- Knowledge of C and/or C++
Desirable Skills and Qualities
The following skills are not essential for this role, but experience in any of the following areas would enhance your application:
- An appreciation of how and why version control software is useful
- Open Source project interaction or contribution
- Operating system kernel or device drivers
- Application development
- Compilation technology, JIT (Just In Time) compilers and Runtime…
- Android, ChromeOS, RedHat, Debian internals/middleware development
- Linux development or validation
- Zephyr, FreeRTOS, other RTOS development or validation
- Embedded devices, and programming beyond using a microcontroller
- An appreciation of some of the ways in which computer architectures differ
- Hands on experience with hardware and software debuggers
- Knowledge of other languages, such as shell, Perl, Python, Java, Haskell or any assembly
- Continuous integration tools (Jenkins, buildbot…)