Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/10/2019
SES, Internship - Cyber Security Engineer
Rue Pierre Werner, Betzdorf, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
6 mesi. Inizio: gennaio-febbraio e giugno-luglio
Retribuito + benefit
- Plan, design, implement and document network security controls in accordance with network security concepts, including multi-vendor firewalls, VPNs, IDS/IPS, web proxies, email security gateways, web application firewalls, network access control, etc.
- Review network security controls and provide specific recommendations to mitigate risks
- Assess system and application security requirements, threats, vulnerabilities and security risks in complex, heterogeneous systems
- Support engineering groups with security engineering expertise in the different security domains, such as identification and access management, authentication and authorization, secure design, system hardening, risk management, vulnerability assessment and management, security testing, secure software development
- Cloud Solutions (e.g., O365, Azure, AWS)
- SSO/SAML, JSON, PowerShell, RestAPI and related scripting technologies like Powershell, Python, etc are considered an advantage
- Operating Systems (MS Windows and Linux), Citrix/VMWare and applications, including a clear understanding of their vulnerabilities and how to secure them
- Support the development and promotion of information security policies, standards, processes and procedures and monitor compliance to the information security policy framework.
- Being an advanced Bachelor/ Master’s student in Information Security, Computer Science, Software Development or in a relevant technical area;
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, basic knowledge in IP networks and protocols;
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access);
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.