Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/10/2019
BASF, Explore Together - International Internship Program - Process Management
Pfalzgrafenstrasse 1, Ludwigshafen, Germania
Retribuito + benefit
- You will have the possibility to put your theoretical knowledge from university into practice.
- You will carry out small plant modifications (engineering + implementation) and tests for the optimization of the plants.
- You will also be involved in process design studies.
- Furthermore, you will be supporting ongoing studies and projects which will be carried out by the BASF Nederland engineering team.
- You will get interesting insights into a multicultural working environment.
- You are in an advanced stage of your studies in chemical engineering at a European University where you showed an above average study performance and have engaged in extracurricular activities.
- You are a proficient English speaker with an academic background and a passion for mechanical engineering? Then you might be the perfect match for our international internship program in De Meern!
- You have already had the chance to gather practical experience abroad and speaking an additional foreign language will be considered as a plus.
- In addition, you are an innovative team-player who contributes to creative solutions and who has gained practical experience within the industry.