Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/10/2019
L‘Oréal, Internship - Controlling
Levallois-Perret, Paris, Francia
Contabilità e finanza
6 mesi. Inizio gennaio o marzo 2020.
1250 - 1550€/mese
Reporting to the Finance Director or Senior Financial Controller of your entity, with the support of a strong integration program, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Regular analysis of the P&L
- Strategic planning (3 year plans), forecasting and trend analysis
- Production of monthly financial dashboards
- Profitability analysis of new product launches
- Analysis and studies of resource optimization
- Ensuring the budgetary margins are respected
- Expense management and variance analysis
As a strategic finance business partner, you will support and advise your stakeholders in Marketing, Sales and other functions. You will also ensure that the correct accounting and finance policies of the group are upheld at all times.
- A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No marge of negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures