Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/10/2019
Cartier, Stagiaire - Social Media Project Manager
V7FW+9X, Paris, Francia
6 mesi. Inizio: gennaio 2020
Fino a 1.400 euro mensili lordi (a seconda del livello di studi)
Within the Digital Team (Communication Department), you will have a support role in the coordination of 'Social Media' actions. As such, you will report to the digital group leader and carry out the following duties:
- Management of the creation and follow-up of content published on the brand's social media channels
- Creation of reports using monitoring tools/e-reputation monitoring
- Participation in the strategic reflection of communication actions to be carried out on social networks.
- Internal coordination with the various brand departments and with the Cartier subsidiaries abroad.
- External coordination with partners and providers
To facilitate your integration into Cartier, you will benefit from an induction programme, including training in the brand's history and products, as well as various follow-ups throughout your internship.
At the end of your experience, an appointment with the Human Resources department will also be offered to identify potential opportunities within the Brand and the Richemont Group.
- Student in last year of business/communication school, you have a perfect knowledge of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube Pinterest, Weibo, Youku, etc.) and their uses.
- You are meticulous, and have good analytical, deductive, project management skills.
- You are also dynamic and responsive, have a team spirit, and want to discover the world of Jewellery.
- Written and spoken fluency in the English language is indispensable.