Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/10/2019
ISS, Internship - Corporate Governance Data Analyst
Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. (ISS)
Chaussée de la Hulpe 166, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Contabilità e finanza, Statistica/Data analysis
5 mesi. Inizio febbraio 2020.
1000 euro lordi mensili
- Gather comprehensive data in companies' public documents (annual reports, reference documents, etc.), notably concerning the board composition, related-party transactions, executives' remuneration, etc.
- Collect and Analyze the information with regards to the local code of best practice in corporate governance and ISS voting policy.
- A relevant master’s degree in law, political sciences, economics, business or finance or in the process of obtaining such a degree.
- A prior experience in a relevant area will be considered as an advantage.
- A strong analytical ability, numeracy, strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to assimilate large quantities of information, work independently and take initiative while also being a team player.
- An organized and structured mind to deal with large quantities of work and strict deadlines.
- Fluent (both spoken and written) in English AND French or Russian.