Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/10/2019
Radisson, Internship in Accounting
Rue du Fossé aux Loups 47, Brussels, Belgio
Contabilità e finanza
L'offerta scade il 17/01/2020
- Under the supervision of the Accounts Receivable Clerk assisting in managing the hotel’s accounts receivables activities, including: recording payments in hotel system, controlling and sending client invoices, following up on outstanding balance.
- Under the supervision of the Accounts Payable Clerk, assisting in managing the hotel’s Accounts Payables activities, including: receiving supplier invoices, following up on internal approval process, managing suppliers’ relationships in terms of billing and payments.
- Gain an in-depth understanding on the communication between the different hotel departments and ways they influence financial results.
• Organized and multi-tasking
• Excellent analytical skills
• Team player
• Good communication and social skills
• Fluent in English and preferably another European language
• Good knowledge of Word and Excel, preferably also Opera.
• Have a genuine “Yes I Can!” attitude
• Be enrolled in a school/university and provide an internship agreement