Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/10/2019
State Street, Corporate Auditor Intern
20 Churchill Pl, London, Regno Unito
Contabilità e finanza
- The Associate Auditor is expected to become consistently proficient in applying audit skills in a relatively short time frame (6 months).
- The candidate should clearly demonstrate proficiency in evaluating and testing internal controls, assess risks and in applying audit skills.
- The Associate Auditor will complete audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings in an automated workpaper program.
- The Associate Auditor will communicate audit progress and findings by preparing reports and providing information in meetings.
- The Associate Auditor will develop and write-up audit findings and make recommendations for review by the Senior Auditor and Audit Manager.
- The Associate Auditor will stays abreast of industry developments including but not limited to changes in industry regulations.
- As skills develop the Associate Auditor will be given increasing responsibilities to make independent decisions within the scope of the functional objective and audit assignment.
- Bachelor degree - undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Quantitative Economics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology with a strong academic background (2.1 or above).
- The candidate must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have the willingness to develop core competencies in Audit.
- This role will include travel to State Street locations around the globe as required by each project the Associate Auditor participates in. This could be up to 25% of their time per annum