Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/10/2019
Goodyear, Intern for Test Engineering - Instrumentation Team
Avenue Gordon Smith, 7750, Colmar-Berg, Lussemburgo
Informatica/ICT, Ingegneria e Architettura
4 - 6 mesi. Inizio Gennaio 2020
- Explore and implement new instrumentation solutions available in the market for road standard tests.
- C-Sharp Application for VAMS to automatically load different VBOX configurations.
- Automation of a VAMS renting station.
- Building of VAMS accessories in order to poka-yoke the connections and make them user-friendly for the test drivers (different colors for light gates, power supply cables, IMU sensors, etc.).
- Develop new SW/HW application for new VAMS for the Curved aquaplaning for events; requirements provided by instrumentation team.
- You have to be enrolled in an university. The student should be registered in one of the following studies: Automation, Programming, Electro-Mechanic
- English is a must. French and German will be considered as strong assets.
- Programming skills: C/C++ or C-sharp (LabWindows CVI is an asset).
- Work experience in mechanics, electrics or programming is an asset.
- Team player, willing to learn in a dynamic environment.