Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/10/2019
TechnipFMC, Intern in Administration Department
Al. Generała Bora-Komorowskiego 25B | 31-476, Kraków, Polonia
- Provide secretarial and administrative support, including typing, filing, data input, maintenance, management of information
- Ensure that all incoming and outgoing correspondence and documentation are properly managed, controlled, classified, secured, circulated and archived in hard-copy files and data folders.
- Ensure the efficient operation of the telephone switchboard, answering, and diverting calls in a professional manner
- Greeting of visitors and control of all sign in/out badges and inform visitors of the safety precautions. Provide general support to visitors
- Arrange meetings (incl. outside the office), catering, taxis and booking meeting rooms when requested by personnel.
- Monitor stationary levels and ordering office supplies as needed. Receive all purchases and check the compatibility with the Purchase Orders. Responsible for quality check of incoming goods and for creating Quality Notifications where needed
- Liaise with office landlord with regards to facility maintenance - using Landlord online helpdesk system
- You have strong presentational skills
- You have practical knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- You are flexible and very well-organized person with a knowledge of how to prioritize and plan ahead
- You have attention to details and ability to act on ad-hock tasks
- You are available to work for at least 20 hours a week
- You are fluent in English
- You have good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills with an ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- You have multitasking and proactive attitude.